Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,105 Posts
Johnnylightning.com has the uncorrected sample pictured. The flame colors are more intense, the windows are tinted, and the headlights are corrected.

·
Registered
12,344 Posts
Oh my that is a be-yoot! Might be the best flame job yet.

Please let me know where to send my address so you can send it to me :D

Wonder how much the WL version will fetch, I'm afraid to look.

·
Rocket Power
3,267 Posts
SF r10 are now out and I will be posting my pics later today. The blue flame tips do fade abit into the black paint but under bright lighting they are awesome.

·
Registered
7,362 Posts
CTWLSMIKE said:
Wonder how much the WL version will fetch, I'm afraid to look.
depends on what makes it a WL, I'd bet...if they do like just a white base or sumthin stoopid like just white int. or tinted windows...won't do as good.... white hubs or white tires would be a different story....

·
Registered
12,344 Posts
Pablodragon said:
depends on what makes it a WL, I'd bet...if they do like just a white base or sumthin stoopid like just white int. or tinted windows...won't do as good.... white hubs or white tires would be a different story....
True. I think an ebay seller had a different car from the same release as a WL and it has white hubs and I think white interior. Definitely white hubs though. It'll be sharp that way if that's the case.

White Lighting on the tires would have been awesome on the BWF cars.

·
Registered
3,153 Posts
The new 240SX(is that right?) is out and it looks pretty cool. The rims are decent and the car actually seems to have a nice stance from what I saw.

·
Registered
12,344 Posts
Porsche911GT3 said:
The new 240SX(is that right?) is out and it looks pretty cool. The rims are decent and the car actually seems to have a nice stance from what I saw.
Hmmm, have to see it in person, I was looking forward to seeing this one, but I'm not a big fan of those import heat wheels. Wish it had the rear spoiler on it, too if I could be even more picky!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts