Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My luck has been running pretty high of late, so I thought I'd go farther afield than normal and see what state the..ahem...local Kmart had on the pegs. They actually had a fair number of cars, including a regular falcon and mustang coupe. But I did find the '69 Vette TH, and another Go Kart to use with the diorama I plan on building if I get enough of them. then I went next door to the Dollar Tree, and found some airplanes I liked. Not the grandest run, but I'm happy with it:

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You're right, Warthogs are always good. However, this one (in fact most of them) is about half plastic/half metal, and the undercarriage is less "landing gear" and more "go cart welded to the bottom".But I'm not picky. If I were, my collection would be a lot smaller.

We stopped in Marion at Wally, and I picked up the Jada 1:32 Big Time Muscle 2005 Ford GT to add to my GT collection. Now, when the budget comes up and we're out of money...

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
You're right, Warthogs are always good. However, this one (in fact most of them) is about half plastic/half metal, and the undercarriage is less "landing gear" and more "go cart welded to the bottom".
Take off the cart and either put them on some little stands or hang them from the ceiling?

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nah, sitting on the shelf, you see them from the top for the most part. I just like aircraft, so I don't care much what brand they are, or how cheap.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts