Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to a Walmart that opened 3 days ago. I didn't expect to find anything as I figured the "crazies" were there on opening morning. Surprisingly the diecast isle was packed with alot of the latest stuff from all the manufacturers. They had a case of 1/24 JL's and about 3 inners of 1/64. Found this nice Impala WL.

·
Registered
69 Posts
A couple of years ago WM grand opening was on wed and I skipped due to the crowd. Went in friday night and find a mini cooper wl. Sounds pretty similar. I guess they had more in the back and needed room before they stocked.

Although your wl is a pretty nice one.

Roger

·
Registered
478 Posts
wl mart grand openings

Me thinks they are not so grand!!!! Went to one recently only to race back to the toy aisle to find this jackass on his cellphone apparently calling some knowledgeable person about the GOOD stuff. Not even going to tell you what he had in his hand(would only make u mad!), what is sad is this dude slipped in a few minutes early and even then he had to call someone to find out what to look for?? Sad, eh?? Oh 1 other thing 1 of the cars was orange:mad:

·
Registered
12,345 Posts
rgeezer18 said:
what is sad is this dude slipped in a few minutes early
I heard this happened at a local grand opening, one or two guys had gone in, dumped the whole HWs bin in a cart and were having at it. Supposedly they asked them to leave and didn't let them purchase anything. When the crowd was let in, the goodies were right on top, no digging required. :freak:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts