Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
and got these!!!!!

A little note on this next pic. The 55 Panel on the right is packed into a small blister. The others are all large blisters.

·
Registered
3,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

These next pics are for Floydfrog and those who like to set thier cars free.

Thanks for the look and Happy Hunting.

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Wow Thats Alot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!im Soooooooooooooooo Glad They Came Out With The Escalade!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
Very nice finds,John. I really like that '55 Panel. Thought I would have got that one today as well, but it just wasn't there. :)

·
Registered
5,967 Posts
those 55 panels were selling like crazy today for $15 a piece at the flea market and they`re doing pretty decent on epay also.

·
Registered
793 Posts
Reason I asked is cause you posted pics of 4 of the 55 Panel and no t-hunts.
The panels are suppose to be 1 per case and if the case contains a 55 then there will be no t-hunts in that case so when you posted 4 panels I assumed you opened 4 cases. So did you leave behind a 55 panel or a t-hunt or did 1 case contain neither?

·
Registered
3,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
97XR7 said:
Reason I asked is cause you posted pics of 4 of the 55 Panel and no t-hunts.
The panels are suppose to be 1 per case and if the case contains a 55 then there will be no t-hunts in that case so when you posted 4 panels I assumed you opened 4 cases. So did you leave behind a 55 panel or a t-hunt or did 1 case contain neither?
No hunts in any of the cases I opened, and only 1 panel in each. The 5th I opened.

·
Registered
636 Posts
Pallet Shopping

I also went went shopping today.Out of 15 cases there was 7 Treasure Hunts and 8 of the 55 Panels.1 Panel per case and no THs.7 THs and no Panels.

·
Registered
538 Posts
I haven't been pallet pirating in a long time. if you know when they pull the toys out in your particular store you can go in about half hour or so before they actually pull them to the toy dept. and find them setting in the rear of the store. (in or near the electronics section at my store)

:dude:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts