Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally found the RARE Welly 1:60 scale Pontiac Firebird, and I got a few extras, if anyone is wanting one let me know.

Here is a pic.

·
Registered
2,494 Posts
WLCollector said:
I finally found the RARE Welly 1:60 scale Pontiac Firebird, and I got a few extras, if anyone is wanting one let me know.

Here is a pic.

congrats on finally finding them. i was really starting to believe that they never existed. how much you asking for them?

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have 2 packaged types. On blister card and in a box. Same car inside both, just different packaging. How many do you want?

·
FnF: Fords n Ferraris
7,829 Posts
Wow, way to go. It seems like you have been looking for that car as long as I have been a member here.

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yea...lol. I had them shipped to me from poland. Met an internet friend from there, paid for them and extra for gas and time, and shipping which was costly. But well worth it.

·
Registered
2,494 Posts
WLCollector said:
I have 2 packaged types. On blister card and in a box. Same car inside both, just different packaging. How many do you want?
if you have two extras, that would be great! the packaging doesn't matter as they will be set free. i would like to make a top up vert version out of one of these. :thumbsup: please pm me with the price shipped to 17851.
thanks,chris

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Im willing to sell them for cost, but cost was alot for me. Can I see your convertable top up work? I might be able to work something out too if you can make me a custom rag top version.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts