Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought this 1/18 scale Mustang used from a guy from another board. I have to say I am simple in love with it. Yes, it has its flaws but its a race car not a show queen. I love Trans Am racing cars especialy the vintage ones. Here are the pics.

·
Registered
10,381 Posts
Nice!

I bought this 1/18 scale Mustang used from a guy from another board. I have to say I am simple in love with it. Yes, it has its flaws but its a race car not a show queen. I love Trans Am racing cars especialy the vintage ones. Here are the pics.

Hey Buddy!.....Awesome Stang dude!....as for flaws....the body over looks that....it the best I've seen compare to my HWY61 428....take the two together then we'll be taking Super Authentic....but again Awesome Racer....:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nice car Paul! Missed you saturday at the meeting.:thumbsup:
Thank You Carlos! I have been missing you guys too. Hopefully next month my wife would be off that Saturday or I can find a babysitter. I hope you found some Camaros at the last meeting. Still waiting for Vince to email pics of the custom contest.....lol

·
Registered
2,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Hey Buddy!.....Awesome Stang dude!....as for flaws....the body over looks that....it the best I've seen compare to my HWY61 428....take the two together then we'll be taking Super Authentic....but again Awesome Racer....:thumbsup:
Thank You camaro75! Hopefully I will have its younger sister by AutoArt next month. Getting a 2005 Mustang FR500C with the similiar paint scheme.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts