Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took a little break from really collecting. First off thanks to Mark (DadsCoronet) for a fun day that I never really thanked him for. And with all I did over the last year I needed one. Now this how I have been spending some of my time (besides the 60 hr work week). Searching for a new second vehicle. Heres some pics from the ad I have not taken any myself as it has been cold in my parts.

Found down in NJ off of CL. 2000 Jeep Cherokee Sport 3" lift, 31" tires, and a few off road goodies. All work done by previous owner and I must say he did not cheap out. Now the Charger can hibernate the winter again take a well deserved break.

·
Registered
9,677 Posts
What! No pm! Dood nice heep! I spy a 1" t-case drop on that 3" lift. Add a leaf or full packs? Spacers on the coils? Talk to me!! What kind of 31"s she got? I don't see back spacing deep enough on those stock steelies. What's the mods? Lose that brush guard and sell it! Mud flaps? I love that steel blue color!

Don't mind me I'm a XJ guy!

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
I'm really digging that Jeepster, what's the deal with that? I've always thought a Commando or a CJ-6 would make a nice stablemate for my Scrambler.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts