Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
7,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The next day I lost my power steering... yup.. its gone... So I replaced the pump and the main belt, and it still isnt there. Looks like a Rack job for sure...

So I took the ole taurus and traded it in today... Got an 04 Olds Alero... Clearenced out at almost 25% off the sticker price... Even going upside down on the taurus {Dealer paid it off} My payment is only $12 more than the taurus payment is.

When you figure in the new car gets me an extra $200 a month out of my employer, I feel like its a good deal... ;)

·
Registered
886 Posts
Lets see:
$200 per month from employer
-$12 per month additional payment
=$188 extra income per month to drive a new car!
Looks like you got one great deal on this one. 25% off sticker price(!), got rid of an older car with failing power steering, and extra income from the boss for driving a newer car.
Bonus:The dealer paid off your old car. :thumbsup:
Double bonus: trading in a Ford for a GM product, always a plus. :lol:
Hope you enjoy the Olds. :wave:

·
Premium Member
5,478 Posts
Sorry for your bad luck, but the Lord works in mysterious ways, and it was meant for you to enjoy a new car! (It's the payback for all you did at the Fest)

I sold an '03 Alero tonight to a previous customer, and they are tickled with it. Good luck with da new ride, Kenny!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.