Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Oxidation Genius
31,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stopped at HiWay Hobby to see if they had the Seaview yet. Two Seaviews, a Spidey and a Goblin later, there went my budget for the month! :lol:

·
Premium Member
890 Posts
Stopped at HiWay Hobby to see if they had the Seaview yet. Two Seaviews, a Spidey and a Goblin later, there went my budget for the month! :lol:
You get what you pay for and to me it seems a bargin! With Moebius you cant go wrong. Look at all of the pleasure you will derive from those kits.

I take my wife out to dinner and a movie and blow almost as much and the only thing I come home with is indigestion! Lol! Enjoy those kits.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Amen! I live in Florida as as well. But hey it's Fall now right? You'd never know it but that what the weather channel says! Lol!
Bay news 9 just said tha a cool front is coming and by wed we will have lows in the 60's and highs in the mid 80's...crap! Winters comin early this year.....Btw Habu...what part of the State are you from>?
Go Noles!!!! (not from Tallahassee):wave::thumbsup::cool::p

·
Premium Member
890 Posts
Bay news 9 just said tha a cool front is coming and by wed we will have lows in the 60's and highs in the mid 80's...crap! Winters comin early this year.....Btw Habu...what part of the State are you from>?
Go Noles!!!! (not from Tallahassee):wave::thumbsup::cool::p
Marion County. Don Garlits Museum of Drag Racing is only about 30 miles away! Noles?? Who are they??:LOL!! :rolleyes::tongue::wave:

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
I'm buying 1 or 2 Seaviews this Friday.if anyone one is willing to post some more pictures of the New Seaview kit I'd sure like to see more of it.

·
Oxidation Genius
31,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
My neice lives in Ocala! You better not be that idiot she's living with!

;)

·
Registered
483 Posts
I hear ya buddy i set a budget every month too, an idea for anybody that does not know and shops at your local hobbytown usa they have lay-a-way for 20% down and pay it off in 3 months (monthly payments required of course)so it's an easy way to get all the new moebius and other stuff within means , i do that every so often when i use up my month's budget on getting old aurora kits on ebay or resin kits which sometimes cost $125.00 on up for a kit , so the hobbytown usa works for me plus everytime i spend $100.00 i get a coupon on my next purchase for $5.00 off i got 2 to use up before 0ct. 2nd so i got my spidey and goblin spoken for , also they sent me a $10.00 Off coupon in the mail for my birthday so how cool is that !

Robert (Sprayray)

·
Oxidation Genius
31,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
How old is your neice? Lol! My wife and I are both in our 50's. I don't think it's likely but in the past I have been called an idiot by my wife!:wave:
She's 35 and has a thing for older men, so you're still in the running! :D

·
Premium Member
4,088 Posts
Fellow Floridian here guys. I work for NASA at KSC so you can figure out where I am located. And a modeling buff too awaiting retirement so I can seriously attack the stack of models on my workshop shelves. And looking forward to that initial spell of autumn this week. I was raised in FL, Tarpon Springs, and I have to say on a personal level fall is further out each year and winter is much more benign overall than when I was a kid in the 60s. I would love to have a very cool winter for a change, we don't get much of it any more.

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Fellow Floridian here guys. I work for NASA at KSC so you can figure out where I am located. And a modeling buff too awaiting retirement so I can seriously attack the stack of models on my workshop shelves. And looking forward to that initial spell of autumn this week. I was raised in FL, Tarpon Springs, and I have to say on a personal level fall is further out each year and winter is much more benign overall than when I was a kid in the 60s. I would love to have a very cool winter for a change, we don't get much of it any more.
Having lived here since 74 (not including my time in the Army)I have to agree with you about the fall nad winter weather...I remember it getting cold when I was a kid.BTW I love Tarpon...still hasn't changed much and I must admit I love going to Hellas and getting the best Gyro this side of the planet:thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts