Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Silent but Deadly
4,359 Posts
I have a split order. Already got the Gold Series car and the 10th Anniversary GTO. Yet somehow they didn't ship the pair of '65 Corvettes I ordered (wish I had known they were going for a buck each at the Warehouse Sale) But my CC has been charged for only the balance of product, not extra shipping, when I checked it recently. Still haven't received them, though.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I usually don’t jump in on threads but this one hit a chord with me. I placed a JL Club order in early September. In the past my orders arrived in 10 days or less, not this one. After three weeks I called to check on the status. Same experience with the phone - recorded message then nothing. After several more attempts I gave up and E-mailed RC. About a day and a half later I got a response and a number to call - not toll free by the way. Finally able to talk to someone to resolve the problem - at least I hope so – I still have not received the order. RC - if your listening - PM built a loyal following on customer service. It seems you have elected to make it harder - not easier for your customers to receive quality service. Perhaps you should rethink your current customer service model.

·
Registered
808 Posts
I have been waiting about at least 2 months for a replacement for damaged product I sent back.I don't even want to call...cell phones and three year olds are not a good combination when on hold.

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
DON'T GET ME STARTED.........!!#$^%&^&**(()_)__)(*^%^#[email protected]#%%&^((*(*&&%)|+_((**[email protected]!#$()*()))___+(^&^^%&%^#%^%^#^$^&&(_+|+_)()(**&&^&^^%%%$$$#$#@@[email protected]@#$%^^&&&*....(shaking fists at the sky)...#$#$#$%^^&^***((()(()**&%^%##.......RC2 CUSTOMER SERVICE...##$$#%%$^%#^&$%&^*(*&(()_(&^&$%^#%@#$%^**(!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Charlie

Oh yeah, Congratulations POCKETWOCKET, for achieving Elder Statesmanship. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
I just now got the last of the cars that I ordered a month ago! That makes 3 different deliveries and not an invoice for total charges in any of them. I'm really going to have to think long and hard before ordering anything from either of the e-stores ever again. If this behavior on RC2s/DIECASTEXPRESS, boy there's an oxymoron, part doesn't get better soon, it's really going to make me reconsider renewing my club membership when it comes due. This very well could also have an influence on whether I want this company to have any more of my money or not.
Sad, real sad.
Charlie

·
Registered
3,065 Posts
I haven't ordered anything since the changeover. My membership is comming due soon. The way things are sounding, I don't know if I'll be renewing or not. If everyone else is having so much trouble, maybe I should hold off until RC2 gets their act together. :(

·
Stagger, stagger, crawl.
2,945 Posts
This is starting to sound like a broken record! :cry:
Three weeks ago I ordered two of the Members Only black Mustang slot cars. Last week I got not 1 but 2 letters in the mail the same day informing me that my order could not be sent because my credit card had been denied. Of course this is after I have received e-mail confirmation of my order! What a load of crap!!! :mad: I keep a zero balance on my CC as I pay it off at the end of each month. As far as I'm concerned they can keep those Mustangs and stick them where the sun don't shine! :eek:

·
Registered
5,857 Posts
I finally received my 10th Anniv GTO today that had been backordered. I too am worried about renewing my membership when it comes up soon. :confused:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts