Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While I was on the hunt today I came across this and had to pick it up. I've never seen one in the wild before. All of my KB's got another Poker inner, and one got some more Clue cars, but no whites....

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
very nice...Congrats on your find! :thumbsup: ..occasionally buy a Muscle car Maisto Pro Rodz..always check to see if there might be a chase car...(Black card instead of blue)...but have never seen one ..this one your first?...must be rare...1 of 2500 :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Sweet car! :thumbsup: I need to get my hands on one of those! Certainly a great looking car (as much as any Pro Rodz can be :D ).

1up

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
Nice car! I got the El Camino a week or so ago. Don't buy a ton of those, but the black/ghost flame job I think is killer! If you want to part with it, let me know!

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
Nice Mustang! I like the Pro Rodz chase cars. I found the El Camino at K-Mart a few months ago and I found this one at K Mart last week:

·
Banned
10,696 Posts
70XR7 said:
Nice car! I got the El Camino a week or so ago. Don't buy a ton of those, but the black/ghost flame job I think is killer! If you want to part with it, let me know!
Did somebody say Black With (Ghost) Flames ???? :cool:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts