Hobbyist Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
2,690 Posts
Welcome to Sci Fi Collectibles!

Here are some guidelines for posting here.

1) Any manufacturer of genre collectibles with a valid email address listed in their profile may post news on their products here including prices and contact information. The only exception to this is that no one may post information about where to buy RECAST kits, other than kits that have been cast from classic styrene model kits that were originally released by companies that are no longer in business. This covers kits by companies such as Aurora, Hawk, Strombecker, etc.

NO photos of nude (or explicitly sexual) human models or collectibles may be posted to this board as we wish to keep this forum family safe. No excessively gory photos either, please. You may post info on these types of kits, but no photos or overly graphic descriptions.

All Hobbytalk members are encouraged to discuss new releases and post reviews of products. Views expressed in reader reviews do not reflect the opinion of anyone but the person who posted them. No outright "flaming" will be tolerated.

2) CAVEAT EMPTOR. This is latin for "Let the buyer beware". I do not endorse companies that post here, I simply provide the forum for them to do so. I will not mediate any disputes between consumers and companies, so make sure that you know who you are buying from before you send them any money. This forum is not for posting any "rate a dealer" threads. If you wish to gain information about a company or individual, gather it via email, offlist.
3) No eBay related postings allowed. This forum is not for promoting your auctions, nor do I want it to degenerate into a stream of "Look at this auction, this guy is crazy!" type posts.

4) Feel free to ask questions regarding specific products here, but if you have questions about modeling techniques, please ask them on the Modelling Forum.

5) When in doubt, ask me first. If you are about to post to the board and wonder whether it might be deemed inappropriate, email me. I will tell you.

6) Sci Fi or Monster (or related) toys, model kits, prop replicas, books, art, CDs, DVDs, die casts, action figures, playsets, or any other kind of collectibles are on topic in this forum. Feel free to post info on new products or discuss on-topic toys.

Thanks for reading this post and enjoy Sci Fi Collectibles!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.