Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,672 Posts
I was hoping that I'd find the grill variation of the red 71 El Camino when my wife and I went for a ride to Lake George on Friday.
I was able to find it at a Wal-Mart in that area.

·
Registered
7,222 Posts
My find this week was also the GMC Syclone... thought maybe I got an error, but appears yours is the same,,,, Did they really put all that detail including emblems on the rear, but no color/detail AT ALL on the front?

·
Registered
5,672 Posts
My find this week was also the GMC Syclone... thought maybe I got an error, but appears yours is the same,,,, Did they really put all that detail including emblems on the rear, but no color/detail AT ALL on the front?
From some of the pictures I've been able to find on-line, there doesn't seem to be any detail on the front end, all on the back.

·
Administrator
26,672 Posts
Isn't the name printed on the bottom of the door as well. It's not much but that is 3 sided tampo application. And the rear tail light wraps around to each side as well.

·
Premium Member
8,739 Posts
Here is my one single favorite hotwheels find for this week. I got it today from one of my friends at the flea market. 👍

Boulevard series.

Custom 1962 Chevy pickup truck, in silver+red.👍

·
Registered
7,222 Posts
Isn't the name printed on the bottom of the door as well. It's not much but that is 3 sided tampo application. And the rear tail light wraps around to each side as well.
Yeah, I knmow... it's just when you get it on card, the illustration looks so cool showing the front with the bright GMC on the grill and the lights all seen... :(

·
Registered
653 Posts

Last Sunday I went to local Target and asked about the new dump bin. They went in the back and brought it out for me on a cart. Thought I might get some great stuff, but didn't really happen that way. Went thru entire bin and found no supers and no IDs. Picked up a few Red Editions, 57 Chevys, and pickup trucks. Better than nothing I guess. I'm thinking that even though they brought it out of the stockroom, I might not have been the 1st one to go thru it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts