Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm writing this to share with you the latest and greatest time and money saving alternative for use in prototype models of all scales and themes. Heavy equipment, military, buildings, bridges, railroad, automobile, trucking, space craft, agriculture equipment...... the different uses and applications are endless.
take the time and frustration out of adding some rust, damage, graffiti, residue,
grime etc. DO IT WITH WATER-SLIDE DECALS. This unique concept is really catching on. Short how to video on the bottom of our home page. Made with Pride in the USA
our ebay ID is weatheringsolutions
our website is weatheringsolutions.com

·
Premium Member
5,989 Posts

·
Registered
462 Posts
If the grime splashes and drips were offered in both dried and fresh blood, I could think of numerous possibilities. The rust ones may work for an idea I am thinking of down the road.

Rob

·
Registered
288 Posts
If the grime splashes and drips were offered in both dried and fresh blood, I could think of numerous possibilities. The rust ones may work for an idea I am thinking of down the road.

Rob
According to the site you can get custom decals. So the probability of getting blood spatters is probably pretty good.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts