Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sean, we love the '59 Chevy Apache 4X4. We know you have plans for future versions of this casting. These pics are to whet everyone's appetites!

These 2 pieces fit perfectly -

- but don't line up so well on the chassis; you get the idea. ;)

Being a 4X4, this version is a no brainer.

We'll line up to get 'em!:wave:

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
I like it Mark :thumbsup:

I have a few ideas that Sean may like that I have been thinking about for some time now with the Trucks. I am sure we'll all like to have them in our collection if M2 can make them.... We'll see what he thinks of my idea this weekend at the Magical Weekend Event when I see him, if Castline can buy the license to produce them...

·
Registered
14,681 Posts
Sean, we love the '59 Chevy Apache 4X4. We know you have plans for future versions of this casting. These pics are to whet everyone's appetites!

These 2 pieces fit perfectly -

- but don't line up so well on the chassis; you get the idea. ;)

We'll line up to get 'em!:wave:
Brilliant, Mark! I bought extra Chevy 4X4s to do this but the base screws on both of them must have been gunned into the bases of the trucks so they won't separate without destroying the trucks. I had planned to try this swap and also a swap with the Studebaker's utility body. My two Ford Wild Card wreckers just arrived and I haven't had a chance to pull those apart yet. Will the Chevy 4X4 cab fit the wrecker chassis? Will the wheels swap over? Would the rears look stupid under the wrecker body? Would the 4X4 wheels look good under the Ford cab? And would the Ford cab look dumb with a Chevy pickup bed? Will Jessica say yes to Biff? Will Biff just up and abandon Angela? Will Pinkerton ever return home? Stay tuned for next week's episode of Another Body Swap...

Um - yes - errr, we will line up to get these, Sean. Yes we will...:thumbsup::thumbsup:

:wave:

·
Registered
3,046 Posts
In another thread SEAN said that an additonal chassis for the GMs will have to wait until the existing castings recoup their investment. However, this doesn't prevent us from making our own variations. All you need is a little cutting, filing and drilling. My biggest problem is getting ANY Apaches. The set I ordered had two Dodges and two Studebakers, no Chevy or Ford pickup. The seller (a H-T sponsor) said sorry, not responsible for M2s mistakes. I'm hopeing WM cuts these loose in this area soon.

·
Registered
520 Posts
Will the Chevy 4X4 cab fit the wrecker chassis? Will the wheels swap over? Would the rears look stupid under the wrecker body? Would the 4X4 wheels look good under the Ford cab? And would the Ford cab look dumb with a Chevy pickup bed? Will Jessica say yes to Biff? Will Biff just up and abandon Angela? Will Pinkerton ever return home? Stay tuned for next week's episode of Another Body Swap...
Will Angela take revenge on Biff by hooking up with Butch who drives that monster Power Wagon which can out-off road the Apache 4x4 any time? And let's not forget socialite Tiffany who has her eye on Butch as she is attracted to bad boys her father disapproves of. How about Luis the hunky shirtless gardener/stable boy who secretly lusts after Tiffany and her sister Crystal? Did you know Crystal is a lesbian who is ready to console Jessica when Biff dumps her for that tramp Angela? :cry: :drunk: :wave:

·
Registered
14,324 Posts
Will Angela take revenge on Biff by hooking up with Butch who drives that monster Power Wagon which can out-off road the Apache 4x4 any time? And let's not forget socialite Tiffany who has her eye on Butch as she is attracted to bad boys her father disapproves of. How about Luis the hunky shirtless gardener/stable boy who secretly lusts after Tiffany and her sister Crystal? Did you know Crystal is a lesbian who is ready to console Jessica when Biff dumps her for that tramp Angela? :cry: :drunk: :wave:
Wait, that tramp Angela is seeking revenge on her new boyfriend Biff? Crystal has designs on Jessica. But unbeknownst to Crystal, Jessica is attracted only to those who drive Chevies, man or woman. And that butch Crystal is a Studebaker loyalist, which Jessica just can't understand. Meanwhile, Jessica gets Luis the hunky shirtless gardner - who for the record drives an '85 Dodge K car, to accompany her to the backyard party where Biff and his new tramp Angela will be. Jessica hopes to make Biff and his Chevy Apache jealous getting cozy with Luis at the party. At the same time, Luis will make everybody else uncomfortable, having had romantic affairs with every body and every truck at the party, except Jessica.

By the way, about the Apache wrecker, I approve. :cool:

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
Wait, that tramp Angela is seeking revenge on her new boyfriend Biff? Crystal has designs on Jessica. But unbeknownst to Crystal, Jessica is attracted only to those who drive Chevies, man or woman. And that butch Crystal is a Studebaker loyalist, which Jessica just can't understand. Meanwhile, Jessica gets Luis the hunky shirtless gardner - who for the record drives an '85 Dodge K car, to accompany her to the backyard party where Biff and his new tramp Angela will be. Jessica hopes to make Biff and his Chevy Apache jealous getting cozy with Luis at the party. At the same time, Luis will make everybody else uncomfortable, having had romantic affairs with every body and every truck at the party, except Jessica.

By the way, about the Apache wrecker, I approve. :cool:
You two do know this is a open board for all who visit Hobbytalk who are not members can read what you guys are writing about .... Right ???

Can we say Children visit here :eek:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts