Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

The Halloween JL promotion is over, and we have a winner. Before I announce the winner I would first like the thank Tom Z. for giving us the opportunity to do this promo. It was quite cool of him to offer not only the cool Milezone Suburban, but also the awesome prize package. So thanks Tom, we really appreciate it.
As well to all of you who showed support and got in on the promo. We had 54 entrees, so a great turnout.

And the winner is...........Gerard Baldner! Congratulations Gerard, I am sure you are going to love the prize package Tom sends you. I hope you will pot up photos for us all so we can all drool. :)

Russ
Milezone's
http://milezone.net

P.S. We have about 40 Suburban's remaining. For those who missed out (or those wanting an extra), we will run another promo to get this ride free, or heck it just might come with your next order.....who knows? :)

·
Premium Member
5,478 Posts
That's awesome Gerald!

Congrats on the prize pack.

Thanks Russ and Tom for the promo, and the opportunity! Great job on the suburban too.

·
Registered
9,674 Posts
Streaker and I demand to know who gerard baldness is or were going to start a riot!!! Isn't gerard the guy who played in that movie 300?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts