Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
8,979 Posts
Alittle more work and you can have the lady sitting in the car with her hands on the steering wheel :thumbsup: You guys are just the right size! :)

·
Registered
3,096 Posts
How come the guy has his hand in his pocket?
Don't answer, this is a family BB.

Anyway, a nice display. Two great looking Olds.

Cheers. Cobra

·
Registered
3,096 Posts
Gunn:
Hole shot by the Chevelle. Talk about reaction time.
Gee! That is the yellow with black Chevelle from CG R-25 that I just picked up and needed help in identifying what series it was from.
Side note: In Canada we get JLs on a single generic card for various releases without a photo-card or any other identification for the specific release. Bummer.
Nice Christmas tree. Is it the JL version?

Cheers. Cobra

·
Banned
8,047 Posts
Nic pic Buster. I'm guessin that's really a mini-pic cutout of you and the wife there,

·
Registered
8,588 Posts
accobra64 said:
Gunn:
Hole shot by the Chevelle. Talk about reaction time.
Gee! That is the yellow with black Chevelle from CG R-25 that I just picked up and needed help in identifying what series it was from.
Side note: In Canada we get JLs on a single generic card for various releases without a photo-card or any other identification for the specific release. Bummer.
Nice Christmas tree. Is it the JL version?

Cheers. Cobra
classic gold collection sku#992-01 item #404-25
send me your address and ill send you the card if you want. email me at [email protected] please put in subject area chevelle :wave:

·
Registered
723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
YES ITS dr.olds AND HIS OLE LADY,IVE BEEN PLAYING WITH THE CAMERA ,WISH I HAD A BETTER ONE ,MAYBE SOMEDAY.CANT AFFORD ONE RIGHT NOW ,CAUSE I KEEP FINDING JOHNNY LIGHTINGS THAT I NEED LOL. THANKS TOM

1 - 12 of 12 Posts