Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The final race of the 2009 WDRA Season is fast approaching and will offer a new smell.

This year's event will feature nitro burning EDM , limited Late Model, and limited Sprints !!!!

Sat Sept 19
Track Opens at 8:00 am
Racing starts at 12:20

Plent of Pits tables, Electric
On-Site Hobby Shop and Deli

2 Heats (IFMAR 4 min)
Bump-up Mains (By Laps approx 5 min)
All WDRA Classed plus the previosuly mentioned Nitro

Home of the toughest SM and BB EDM racing every Monday night
Competition Hobby Supplies

www.competitionhobbysupplies.com

1006 Loudon Rd
Cohoes, NY 12047
(518) 786-3622
Get directions

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Come on guys, this is the last big show of the outdoor season.:( The track has been fast and plenty of good racing. There is no good reason to not make the biggest race of the year at Competition Hobbies! The boys from out west are going to make the trip I'm sure...so the locals better come out and try to defend the home turf...:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
First Warning Forecast

Another cold front will drop through on Friday, it'll bring some clouds and a few sprinkles, too. Highs will remain in the mid 60s.

We'll have a return to sunshine for the weekend, with highs in the upper 60s and lower 70s.

Great racing weather!:wave:

·
Premium Member
1,480 Posts
I'll be there. also bringing a couple Conn. boyz. Can't wait.

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
sounds cool Madball, it looks like we are going to have a big turnout...I have been getting a ton of pm's here and dirtoval.com on info for this show....:)

·
Registered
854 Posts
I hope I can make it this week, I gotta find somebody to look after the dog. (THATS BAD) The old lady bailed out to her sisters for 3 weeks. THATS GOOOD). Can anybody spell FREEEEDOM....

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
This is also your last chance to buy tickets to win a Putnam car....check with Kirt on the raffle. The weather looks great and as Putnam posted before....lots of door prizes!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts