Hobbyist Forums banner
  • If you've ever been interested in the history of Zee Toys or Maisto over the course of the 80s, 90s and into the modern day, you should come over to the Hobbytalk Ask Me Anything with Chepp going live on Tuesday, September 21st and running until Thursday, September 23rd. Don't miss out! You can ask your questions here!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What woe a good base line setup for a WCM Stock car? Such as camber, caster. Also, what about tire compounds for asphalt? Any help will be greatly appreciated. John

·
Registered
184 Posts
Rear toe, R- 1/8 in, L- 0
RF Camber 4 degrees in, caster 7 degrees back
LF Camber 3 degrees out, caster 3 degrees back
Rear camber both 3 degrees
Front toe 1/8 out
Medium sway bar
Front stagger 1 inch
Rear stagger 1 inch
Left side tires L20 Medium
RF 96 Firm
RR 410 Medium

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply. I am planning on getting a WCM either later this year or early next year. Will race at Boulder, San Bernidino, Dallas and Tucson.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey Orrin, quick question for you. Do you balance your tires for your car? If so, how do you do it? I balance my 10th scale Pan Car foams for running on carpet and asphalt. John

·
Registered
184 Posts
Some people do balance their tires, by putting them on one of the front spindles and rotate by hand. Put weights on the inside self sticking, and cover with duct tape. But most racer's don't balance anymore.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts