Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hit my local TARGET today and scored the WC 2007 1/64's !!! This is the first mix for 2007 and in the mix comes : kahne-reg , stewart-reg , gordon-reg,dale jr -reg ,johnson-reg. And they come with a PIT BOARD !!!! Today i got the WC 2007 1/64 Kahne charger . The paint scheme is still from this year ..but on the package it has a copyright year of 2007 !!!

PIC:

:thumbsup: ;) :cool:

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
i saw there are 2007 1/24's out also, gordon, jr., harvick, kahne. with a place for haulers also. target is back selling NASCAR again. Funny how it shifts.

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
kwik said:
i saw there are 2007 1/24's out also, gordon, jr., harvick, kahne. with a place for haulers also. target is back selling NASCAR again. Funny how it shifts.

Well ours is still carrying 1/64's ONLY for now ... but that might change when they do their 2007 RESET ! ;)

I was REALLY shocked to see that my local target got these .. becuase they have had gordon cars ALL YEAR long up until black friday and then they all SOLD !! " thank goodness " lol . and now look what we got in ..2007 1/64's !

So i think this might be another good year for WC in target . What do you think Kwik ???????

1 - 3 of 3 Posts