Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On the last day of December, I bought a refurbished iPod online. It is supposed to be something that is used that was made new again. When I got it, I noticed that the battery was only lasting four or five hours instead of the 14 I was promised. So I get on the phone and talk to somebody for a half an hour before they make a repair case. But instead of repairing it, they send me a replacement. This one lasts a little longer, but still not even close to what I was promised. What was I doing wrong? I ran one of their tests, by shutting of the EQ and backlight and let it play the same album nonstop until it died. It died in 11 hours, NOT 14. So I called them and they said they wont give me a refund because it has already been replaced. I didnt ask for a replacement, just a stinking repair. So they say that replacements are part of the repair process. BULL. It never said that on their site. So after being on the phone for another hour, they put me with the best tech guy they have, and he says that it is defective, and that the will send me a BRAND NEW one. I checked my repair status today, and it said that no trouble was found and it is being shipped back. Somebody isnt communicating what is going on here, and nobody is doing their job right. Some people have told me that I should just accept it, but I wont. I paid $150 dollars for something that was supposed to be new. What is the point in having one if when I go on vacation, it dies before I reach my destination?

Anyway, I just wanted everyone to know that in case they want to buy something refurbuished.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts