Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

I guess this is the first set with 2 camaros.............

# 12006-W10 1:64 Scale Big Time Muscle - Wave 10

* Master Pack : 24pc
* ETA : 1/12/2007

·
FnF: Fords n Ferraris
7,828 Posts
Jada is continuing their practice of good rims and big tires that I saw in their Target 5pack sets. The 63 Vette I saw looked outstanding with the tire/rim combo on it. The Blue Cobra I saw also looked good. The only one I was kind of on the fence with was the El Camino casting.

·
Registered
7,362 Posts
it's cool that 8 out of the above 12 cars have the real tires on them...not the bling-bling hood style-all rim with rubberband for tires:rolleyes:

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It appears that I posted the red Challenger when...................

It should be an orange one in this set..............

The red one is 1/24............

·
Old School Dinosaur
2,130 Posts
Oh my! More Cobras to find.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Jada just keeps rolling along and getting it right with their 1/64 line! Gradually becoming the best out there IMO. The switch to Pro-Street tires was absolutely brilliant and the cars look freaking awesome. I can only imagine what some of my early 1/64 BTM purchases could look like with those new pro-streets.

·
Registered
10,947 Posts
Yea, the tires were the right thing to do. I have stayed away from the casting because I don't like the overblown "1/64" scale. But I have to admit, I have picked up several since the new tires came out!

·
Registered
7,362 Posts
just saw some of the wave 9 on the pegs today, the 67 Camaro had the new slicks, but when I looked close at the yellow 67, seems to be off somehow... maybe it's cuz it doesn't have a rear spoiler?...but for some reason, to me, these 69 Camaros look like 10 times better!! will be looking for these.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts