Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Working with the 1/24s is pretty cool... The ways to add detail is almost endless... I found this little TV set in the bottom of a scrap model parts box... Don't know where it came from, but fits right into my garage dio !!!

·
Registered
4,260 Posts
If you're doing dios in 1:24 (and you probably already know this) but you might also want to check out miniature Doll House shops. One of the scales they work in is 1:24 and the range of stuff you can find in one of those shops can sometimes be astounding!

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
Oh great.... Now Steve is watching his favorite TV Show >>> His favorite Soap Opera Show while the Shop needs all his help and attention to stay afloat and not fall in the red again like last year. (((( STEVE )))) as I yell at him .... GET BACK TO WORK - I do not pay you to watch TV... :mad::mad::mad::mad:

·
Registered
663 Posts
Oh great.... Now Steve is watching his favorite TV Show >>> His favorite Soap Opera Show while the Shop needs all his help and attention to stay afloat and not fall in the red again like last year. (((( STEVE )))) as I yell at him .... GET BACK TO WORK - I do not pay you to watch TV... :mad::mad::mad::mad:
:lol::lol: Cool TV steve!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts