Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Since there are some thing on the old thread I wanted to start a new one. Now with that out of the way racing starts Oct 1 classes will be:
Pan stock
1/12 stock
Nastruck: spec motor and batteries
Staduim Truck stock: no foams 3300's batteries
Mini-T's: stock with battery from Fulton's
Brushless: 4300's motor spec battery
Bomber's: any 30's 40's or 50's style body spec motor and and battery

If you want to run another class you need three car's to do so. Racing starts about noon, we are all looking foward to a fun year can't wait to see everyone hope i have the day off.

Thanks Jimmy

P.S. let's keep this thread clean and make it a happy place.

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Billy sorry about that I'll get right on that. Brad you might be surpirised as for the rest of the crew nobody else on the medeators does anything about what was going on so I took it into my own hands this thread is for us to have fun on.

Jimmy

·
Registered
669 Posts
Hey fellas, its almost that time again. Has anyone seen Gene or Chuck on here? Just been a while and I wanted to make sure everyone was fine.
Mike

·
Registered
726 Posts
Alive and well Mike, anyway alive :thumbsup:

Just setting back and taking in all these so called class/rule changes. Guess I'll have to wait and see what batteries etc. we will be running in brushless before I decide what I'm going to run with my brushless. Hoping it's not like last year when guys made rule changes for batteries etc. then never show up again rest of year.
See everyone Sunday I hope .
Is that an official annoucement of starting date ? :freak: Go Jeff Gordon :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Sorry Jim :devil:

·
Registered
689 Posts
hey guys. i talked to jimmy down in wheeling on friday, he said he's still waiting to hear from aaron. but he still has to get the money to pay deb at the mall for isurance. but as far as he knew. oct 1 is opening day..... i have our stuff packed and ready to go.... see everyone soon. Billy!!

·
Registered
689 Posts
hey gene... as far as the batteries go in brushless, i'm sure there will be a ton of guys running the 4300/spec battery. if i get up the loot to jump into another class that's where i'll be. i picked up 4 new and 4 used 4 cell spec packs over the summer, and i'm not spending anymore money on packs, i may even build a bomber for my second car instead just cause all i'll need is a chassis,body and esc. everything else i have. oh yeah and i also picked up a really nice integy auto lathe with diamond bit if anyone from the back wants to come up front for motor work. see everyone soon. Billy!!!

·
Registered
669 Posts
Gene, I plan on running the brushless with spec packs also. Not enough dough for the high end batteries in my wallet.
Mike

·
Registered
474 Posts
not me lol!!!!! I got the need for speed !!!!!! spec is great though!!!! but each pack is so different from each other as far as voltage because these packs are mass produced and not checked or matched and you might get a week cell ... it suppose too keep things close but yet someone might have a better pack than you and is faster and your like hmmm why aint i as fast!!!!! but the idea of spec is still good.... is sunday for sure ???? does anyone have that in writing LOL!!!!!! make sure

·
Registered
689 Posts
hey Chuck, what do you have in the works for this year? Gene's comming over tomorrow for some motor work, he plans on sticking to ya this year... Billy!!

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Ok guy's I'm going to Jim's first thing in the morning to double check all the rules I will edit my first posting when I get back so everything is clear and I will be checking about his track to.

Jimmy

1 - 20 of 91 Posts