Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI all, for some reason i was locked out could not log in for about 4 days what a pain, just glad i made it back,, here is my weeks finds,

Walmart ;
Custom 77 Dodge van
Night Burner TH
picked up the set of Japan Historics pretty nice set dont care for the police skyline 2000gt-r also going back for some more Datsun 510.

K-Mart
Hot Wheels High school bus
68 Shelby GT500
Datsun 240Z

·
Premium Member
9,821 Posts
Awesome finds congrats. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
11 Posts
HI all, for some reason i was locked out could not log in for about 4 days what a pain, just glad i made it back,, here is my weeks finds,
at least you still can login now.
i(hot wheels) don't use anymore email the email that i use for register that username.
i pm and email to hobbytalk admin, no reply till now :(

·
Registered
5,863 Posts
at least you still can login now.
i(hot wheels) don't use anymore email the email that i use for register that username.
i pm and email to hobbytalk admin, no reply till now :(
Not to hijack or go off topic:
I sent an e-mail as well last week when I could not log in and didn't get a response.
Supposedly they were going to contact us via e-mail to let us know that there was some kind of security issue and we were going to have to reset our password. I haven't seen an e-mail yet. From what I read on other forums here, we will need to rest our passwords once a year.
Now back to our thread.

·
Registered
2,855 Posts
WOW- I Thought It Was Just Me!

QUOTE: HI all, for some reason i was locked out could not log in for about 4 days what a pain....

I was too, but I thought it was just my problem!​

·
Registered
3,689 Posts
I sent an e-mail as well last week when I could not log in and didn't get a response.
Supposedly they were going to contact us via e-mail to let us know that there was some kind of security issue and we were going to have to reset our password. I haven't seen an e-mail yet. From what I read on other forums here, we will need to rest our passwords once a year.
Now back to our thread.
I dont know if its as much a security issue as it is of purging the system of thousands of users that join and never log on again.

The member list here is loaded with members that havent logged on in years.

And if a year goes by and you havent logged in in that time chances are you never will.

maybe they are just trying to free up space.

Dont really think it has anything to do with hackers.

mike

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Now back to our thread.
i am back!!!
guess what...., the admin reply my email and change my dead email to my new email of this username(hot wheels) and reset my password too.
hope you get your email reply :)

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
I dont know if its as much a security issue as it is of purging the system of thousands of users that join and never log on again.

The member list here is loaded with members that havent logged on in years.

And if a year goes by and you havent logged in in that time chances are you never will.

maybe they are just trying to free up space.

Dont really think it has anything to do with hackers.

mike
i guess, they just follow 'instruction' from internet service provider or national authority.
just share some info, as i developed few of this kind forum software, the storage space for develop very high volume forum is relative small and affordable.

·
Registered
3,689 Posts
i guess, they just follow 'instruction' from internet service provider or national authority.
just share some info, as i developed few of this kind forum software, the storage space for develop very high volume forum is relative small and affordable.

oh well so much for my theory then. :smile2:

mike

·
Premium Member
9,821 Posts
I was just lock out for a few hour's on here last Thursday. Than I got back on here Thursday night. :thumbsup:

Reactions: Bluedog
1 - 12 of 12 Posts