Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 358 Posts

·
Registered
3,495 Posts
I'll be getting 3, thank you very much. 1st season B/W, Third season color, with the inevitable light/goodies kit, and one MITB or Pre-finished.

·
Registered
848 Posts
The mock-up doesn't yet incorporate all the corrections that still need to be made because Moebius wanted it in time for i-Hobby. The SolidWorks CGI model looks better, but the mock-up looks pretty decent, nevertheless. The torso is based on my almost-from-the-original-molds casting, and I actually got to measure the hero tread section when I was in LA.

Gary

·
Curmudgeon
6,625 Posts
Outstanding! I realize this is an early mock-up, but it looks like the arms and legs are cast in vinyl. I'd prefer styrene, but as long as the proportions are correct (which looks very likely based on those photos) I'll make do with whatever they provide. :D

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Thank You thank you and THANK YOU MOEBIUS!!!!

I cAnnot wait to have this old childhood friend in my hot old man hands!!!

max Bryant

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
The mock-up doesn't yet incorporate all the corrections that still need to be made because Moebius wanted it in time for i-Hobby. The SolidWorks CGI model looks better, but the mock-up looks pretty decent, nevertheless. The torso is based on my almost-from-the-original-molds casting, and I actually got to measure the hero tread section when I was in LA.

Gary
You are just the busy little beaver Gary. Between this and the Galileo, I cant wait for next year. Wow A grail kit this year in the Big E , and next year with the Robot and shuttle. WOOHOO :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
I have been sitting on the news of this kit for the past few years and I have been drooling over pictures of it since early September!! I hope this puts all the "Experts" on this board in their place who think they know more about Moebius than Moebius does. They have a great many things in the works and we will find out about them when THEY are ready to tell us!! (No, I will not say what those are!!)

I too plan to get at least 3 to make different versions, first season gray tones, second/third season red highlights and.............wait for it.............the Scarecrow Robot from "Visit to a Hostile Planet"!!! Orrrrr maybe the Anti-Matter Robot!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
736 Posts

Gary
Gary, I have to tell you, not even Babe Ruth hit so many home runs in a row!
The mock up looks fantastic ! I can't wait for its final release!
Tipping my hat to you Sir!
Mike

1 - 20 of 358 Posts