Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
About a month ago I ordered some cars from Wine-O on ebay. They were pre-order so I knew I would have to wait. A couple of weeks go by and I noticed that a couple of other sellers were posting the same things that I ordered and they were in-stock so I email him and he said there was a delay from the manufacturer. I found it strange that everyone else had the items in-stock but I said OK. Another couple of weeks go by and still nothing. I email him again and he said he shipped them a few days ago. So I asked him for the tracking number and he said he couldn't find it but he'll ship out another order the following Monday. Now I really found this funny because on his ebay profile it says: "We also use the paypal shipping service, so you'll receive an email with the delivery confirmation number the minute after we print your postage." and I always got a shipping notice every other time I ordered from him. Also, I noticed that he had gotten 13 negative feedbacks this month alone and his prices have gone up so much lately that I told him to just cancel my order and refund my money.

Long story short I used to buy from him all the time and he was a great source for Hot Wheels and Johnny Lightning but now I don't trust him anymore and I just wanted to warn everyone.

***If this is under the wrong category, I'm sorry and feel free to move it***

·
Registered
202 Posts
Same scenario, it was a preorder but never came (1 month of waiting).. Refunded to me the money but I never visited his site anymore...Word of advice, always check the valuable feedbacks before having a transaction with anyone on ebay. It helps a lot.

·
Registered
6,164 Posts
some guys who take preorders that are small time are hoping to get a certian number of people to prorder.if they do get that number they do not order the case.they are just playing the waiting game and it usualy costs them in the end with piss off customers.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts