Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! A friend of mine is a member of this forum and suggested I come here to show some of my work. Here is my latest - and my current largest - model. Pics include the full assembled model, plus a few with the top off for visibility of the interior and crew.

I hope you enjoy!

·
Administrator
35,966 Posts
Awesome! Thanks for sharing. Welcome to the boardsI and hope you have more photos to share, too! 🤙

·
Registered
76 Posts
That is some nice work!

There's so much going on in that paint scheme - even (and especially) in the 'flat expanses' of what is theoretically just a uniform color.

I actually like it better than a lot of the official GW stuff - at least as I remember it from my time working in a hobby shop. Much better balance of 'art' and realism, IMO. Fantastic work!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you all for the kind words! I will certainly post more work in the not too distant future. Looks like this forum could use a little 40k sprinkled in here and there. :)

·
Administrator
35,966 Posts
Thank you all for the kind words! I will certainly post more work in the not too distant future. Looks like this forum could use a little 40k sprinkled in here and there. :)

I just recently ran across some Warhammer gaming posts in the Hobbies and Collectibles forums related to playing the board/table game and IIRC correctly a figures post. Like many of our hobbies Warhammer falls across many interests and hobby areas.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts