Hobbyist Forums banner

wanting to buy REALLY NOT JUST LOOKING

1K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  Terry dosher 
#1 ·
I am looking for 60' 50's and earlier small engine's it don't matter if they are running are not. it can be a cliton briggs are maytag just looking to buy. im not looking for the lost ark just some motors to restore with my son for our shop. will pay to have it are them shipped to me if I have to will send a ups are fedex box to you. I know they are out there lying in someone scrap box are under a tree in the north 40. I have found a few around were I leave but storm have wiped a lot of the stock out and I know about ebay they just want crazy prices for them and they don't even know what they have "just old so it must be worth a lot of money" that not the case on ever motor. I work a lot of hours and don't have the time to chat back and forth with someone about what they don't know what they have LIKE EBAY. so if you want to sell one of the old motor you have please let me know. and no I don't use spell check and worry about commas and periods so you don't have to tell me how bad I spell are my grammar. I figure im on a site with real people that are into to motors and not English teachers. and it can be any hp thanks for reading and let me know.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.