Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wanted

Help Please! I am looking to purchase two pieces of graphics of spectators in HO scale. Each piece 6" X 7' .....

If you are or have the source for these, please contact me ASAP....PLEASE... as they are needed to complete a project that has a deadline and I have to have them to finish it soon.

Contact me : Tjettom Baker Ph# (309) 922-4444

BIG THANKS if you can help!

TJT

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Rich. Hill Tops stands are really nice. I appreciate the input but what I want is to purchase the final product as I have no time for any extra processes and production. Is there a source I can buy the finished product from? I can adjust and trim to size as long as I have two pieces 6" X 7' each.

Thanks,
Tjettom Baker

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Apparently there is no hobby vendor who offers this product to the market....

Might be some money in it for someone...I don't know.....

TJT

·
Part Time Painter/Racer
8,720 Posts
For 7 ft, you'll probably need a plotter. You might try taking an image to KinKo's or a printing company and let them do it if possible. My grandstand image came from http://slotcar.zanzaman.com/billboards.html just scroll down to the grandstand, download that file to a disc, and take it to Kinko's...RM
P.S. There's also some track banner's and logo's too, scroll on down

·
Registered
2,743 Posts
You say you have no time to edit but you have 2 threads that I see on this site and you have enough time to monitor and respond two different threads? No one makes this. You have to do it yourself.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
[ No one makes this. You have to do it yourself.[/QUOTE]

Yeah thanks....I found that out too....

Tjettom Baker

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Available soon....

My friend Todd Kaufman of TKO race tracks will soon have spectators/grandstand prints available.

It's always a pleasure to know there are vendors capable of providing necessities to the hobby....

Hats off to TKO race tracks....

Great people!

Tjettom Baker

1 - 11 of 11 Posts