Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Heres a few of my bikes (actually all my Hot Wheels bikes). I could really use some help finding more. If anyone finds any please , PLEEEASE!!! Grab them and drop me a line. They seem so hard to find around here and I'd be super grateful for any help in finding more. If your into nascar,we can work a trade,otherwise I'd be willing to buy if the prices are reasonable.
Thanks all, Most you all I've exchanged conversation with are really good people. :) :wave:
GreyWolf
(Nick)

Attachments

·
Registered
128 Posts
GreyWolf61 said:
Heres a few of my bikes (actually all my Hot Wheels bikes). I could really use some help finding more. If anyone finds any please , PLEEEASE!!! Grab them and drop me a line. They seem so hard to find around here and I'd be super grateful for any help in finding more. If your into nascar,we can work a trade,otherwise I'd be willing to buy if the prices are reasonable.
Thanks all, Most you all I've exchanged conversation with are really good people. :) :wave:
GreyWolf
(Nick)
Greywolf61 I have lots of the HW bikes. Send me a list of what you have or what you are looking for.
ZiL

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Zil, I really don't have a list of "numbered items" I just pick them up when I see them.LOl The pic above is all the ones I have so far. With exception to 2 red "fright bikes" 1 Purple Frightbike and a clear one with flames. then in the Hot wheels nascar scooters I have 2 #6 (Valvoline & Pfizer) #17 Dewalt,#99 exide,#16 Granger,#45 ans #21 Citgo.
Thanks
Nick

1 - 6 of 6 Posts