Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
What are you looking to spend? I have a WCM new car just a few races old. It has the servo's in it. It is basically brand new so I can save you waiting time and a little money but I dont want to give it away.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
i hav a 2003 wcm,1 painted body,1 new body,tires,the car has a 1 race old red cap for 900.00.if any questions call me on my cell 231-580-3033 car is race ready

·
Registered
491 Posts
Wcm

I have a new never used 100% ready to run with unpainted body for $2050.00 or with out radio and receiver $1850.00. Bobs motorsports Go Big or Go Home..........................

·
Registered
778 Posts
big maestro said:
What are you looking to spend? I have a WCM new car just a few races old. It has the servo's in it. It is basically brand new so I can save you waiting time and a little money but I dont want to give it away.
Big M, noticed the position of your fuel tank on the car, did you buy the bracket that its mounted to or did you fab. it? Any advantage in weight possible? Neat location though looks nice!! Thanks, RW

·
Registered
332 Posts
I just made it from a clamp and piece of kydex. As far as an advantage, I dont know. I am no pro, I just would rather loose wieght on the RR than the LR. My thinking behind that is the lower the fuel gets the more wieght my LR gets, That cant be bad :)

·
Registered
778 Posts
Thanks, I'm no pro either, but i'm sucking up as much info as I can. I've learned a ton from reading these forums and chatting with fellow racers. Thanks again, RW :wave:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts