Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am need of a 1 of a kind custom Stang, 1/64th! Some of you guys do things that I could only dream of! So, if someone has one that they would like to sell, or would be willing to make one, Ide be willing to shell out some $$$$! If anyone is interested .............. Thanks!

·
Registered
7,548 Posts
go through some magazines and cut peices of mustangs,or cut copy paste mustang items on photoshop..

Play around with different looks and when you think you see what makes the hair on the back of your neck crawl,describe the car here.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Hopefully like a 68-69. I like all of the custom stuff I see on here and I am a collector with over 350 stangs. I am tired of all the same stuff that everyone else has..... I need something kewl!

·
Registered
10,947 Posts
Hey guys, the whole tag line should be...

Rust-O-Rods,
Making good cars look real

That's good RobDog, I like it! Your next on my "I want a custom" list. I have NEVER found what I wanted to start with yet!

·
Registered
10,947 Posts
04Stangman, Here are a few pics I have shown here before. But I wanted to post them again as encourgment for you to dive in a create some customs of your own!

It does not have to be a long drawn out process. Keep it simple for a while and grow from there. These are simple customs....( cause' I don't have the ability to do complecated pieces either!)

Good Luck, and let us know how it goes if you tackel a project.
Ward ( Sorry for the spelling!...we need a checker!)

·
Registered
10,947 Posts
Here are two wonderful customs I traded for right here on Hobby Talk. The 69' and Hand Made Roll Back is by Jeff Fleetwood and the PIP 65' is by Stupid Squirrels.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
69Stang said:
Here are two wonderful customs I traded for right here on Hobby Talk. The 69' and Hand Made Roll Back is by Jeff Fleetwood and the PIP 65' is by Stupid Squirrels.

All of thos are pimp!!!!!! nice work!

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
I agree with 69Stang....try some customs of your own. My customs are few and far between and probably considered more on the simple side. Customizing doesn't have to be complicated. My customizing runs along the lines of making castings look more like the real factory car. A few wheels swaps, a little paint, and some added detail makes a good casting look better in most cases. Here are some photos of the Boss Stang I did a little while back:

I must say, however....in my opinion, grayhouse is the king of making little Mustangs look like the real thing.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts