Hobbyist Forums banner
  • If you've ever been interested in the history of Zee Toys or Maisto over the course of the 80s, 90s and into the modern day, you should come over to the Hobbytalk Ask Me Anything with Chepp going live on Tuesday, September 21st and running until Thursday, September 23rd. Don't miss out! You can ask your questions here!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How about AutoFest 2010!

The new date is March 19th-21st, 2010.

Break out of that long cold cabin fever, dust that show car off and help kick spring into gear! This will be the Coachmen Cavalcade of Wheels 50th Anneversary and Fest's 10th so we look to be making this our biggest and best show ever. If you enjoyed the Century Center format wait until we take over the entire building! That's right, every floor, every room, every area will be chock full of Auto-Fest activities in every scale.

We took good notes from August, we'll fix the bad and make the good better so don't miss out. We are working on some VERY special casting ideas to celebrate both birthdays. Official plans and arrangements will be posted soon so keep your eyes open and your tax filings ready!:thumbsup:

The AutoFest team

·
Registered
319 Posts
What's that phrase? "Must be a glutton for punishment"
You just got your second wind back, but hey, I'll be there.
Thanks Mark and the Autofest Team!

·
Stagger, stagger, crawl.
2,945 Posts
It's going to take a lot of really hard work to be ready by that date! How in Hades are you going to have castings done that fast?:confused:
I like the cold!:tongue:

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
Not only are we going to have fun, but I just found out that March 21st is a SPECIAL DAY ! ! It's John Knoll's .. aka Topper John ... 40th birthday :thumbsup: I think we need to do something special at Dirty Bingo on Saturday night for him :hat: Maybe we should all sign Happy Birthday ! How about pizza .. soda ... and a birthday cake w/JL Toppers on it ?

Scott

·
Registered
8,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I think that would be your 2009 tax refund since its March....... :tongue:
Your 2009 tax refund will be payable in 2010 right? I said 2010 refund not 2010 tax year so pfffffffffft!:p

Can we get castings done? It will be by the seat of our pants but we are working on it as we speak.

What can we do FOR John or TO John. That is the question?:rolleyes:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts