1 - 20 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
8,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
will the mamba make the A main at the snow birds in the following classes

7.5 1 cell
10.5 1 cell

i heard alot of guys saying no way the fast guys will run that thing at the birds..or the fast guys will win with what they have now LRP,novak,tekin,etc etc

how many mamba speedos will make each class.....

i'm going to low ball both classes

7 in 7.5
8 in 10.5

·
Registered
4,277 Posts
How many Momba threads can you start.I can tell you I am so glad my home track goes buy BRL rules so its not an issue should have heard the RACERS clap when the Momba was not to be allowed at the next BRL race.

Jake

·
Registered
8,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah thanks for playing along....no parting gift for you!

they could/should have been banned there not...end of story and good luck at the birds

·
Registered
8,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
when racing at minnreg they have live chat and every guy on there said a mamba will not sniff the A main at the birds in those classes....3 weeks later i would like to see if the tune has changed.

·
Registered
111 Posts
I'll play along if you do too.
I say everybody in the A will have A mamba in 7.5
There will be 9 in the A in 10.5

Now how many will make the A with A novak motor?
How many will make the A with epic power?
9 in the A 7.5 with novak
9 in the A 10.5 with novak

·
Delicious Vinyl Graphics
4,284 Posts
Katfish... Do you work for Castle? Seriously? If you're not, sell everything else, buy 20 mambas, and line your bed with them, so you can sleep comfortably at night. Maybe Castle has a quantity discount on their "factory direct" speedos.

You do know there's no award for the most posts... Not even for the most dumb posts. (I ain't saying, but I'm just saying)

As for your question, I'll say low. The cream will still rise to the top, and I'm not sure that cream will be Castle-equipped.

·
Registered
598 Posts

7.5 1 cell
10.5 1 cell

i heard alot of guys saying no way the fast guys will run that thing at the birds..or the fast guys will win with what they have now LRP,novak,tekin,etc etc

7 in 7.5
8 in 10.5
Katf1sh.....

Where did you finish with YOUR Mamba at Minnreg?

·
Registered
265 Posts
I have a feeling that there won't be many mamba's because right before the birds or even during a lot new LRP's, Tekin's and possibly Novaks will be sold and all for more than $200 each. The cream that rises to the top will be green ($$$$$) lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a great post Katf1sh!

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
I have a feeling that there won't be many mamba's because right before the birds or even during a lot new LRP's, Tekin's and possibly Novaks will be sold and all for more than $200 each. The cream that rises to the top will be green ($$$$$) lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a great post Katf1sh!
Tekin is working on a new software and they're confident all is needed is a new software .. so, you can spare you're extra cash for something else (free updated software from Tekin).

Steve.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Tekin is working on a new software and they're confident all is needed is a new software .. so, you can spare you're extra cash for something else (free updated software from Tekin).

Steve.
That would be great for the Tekin guys. Because who knows what the next hot ticket item that gets hobby talk in an uproar is gonna be. lol

·
Premium Member
8,569 Posts
Steve I sure hope you're right. A lot of guys will really catch a break if that is true.

·
Registered
855 Posts

7.5 1 cell
10.5 1 cell

7 in 7.5
8 in 10.5
Everyone person I know that I believe will be an A-main contender in those classes either already has one, or has several on order. Most feel it's not worth going if you DON'T have one!

You need to have a LOT of faith in the other companies to go to the race HOPING that they will have their updated ESC/Software there, where most I've talked to are not taking the gamble and just buying the Mamba ahead of time since it's proven to be the best of what's AVAILABLE a month before the race.

If the LRP, Tekin, Novak, KO, Keyence new ESC is on the level of the new "round" of ESC's, could be a mixed bag. If they aren't, you'll see 10 out of 10 in both classes be either Mamba or AE. Either way, will enjoy watching it online from home!

·
Registered
1,417 Posts

7.5 1 cell
10.5 1 cell

7 in 7.5
8 in 10.5
Here's a bet for everyone. How long will it take Kat to pull CC out of his throat when something better comes along.

1 - 20 of 100 Posts