Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
911 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found these in a dump bin at my local Walmart. And finding the hunts was a fluke, as I very rarely find them. Oh, and I left about 10 of the mystery machines.

·
Registered
3,787 Posts
I went full-blown commando on a sealed dump bin last night as well. As usual I did not leave a mess but I admit I did it without permission. I rarely do anything without asking but after wandering around for 10 minutes looking for a helpful/cooperative employee, coupled with the fact that this store already has 2 full dump bins on the floor and they may not want to open it, I decided to go for it. There were lots of red birds, green pigs, and mystery machines, which I left behind, but I did buy 4 cars.

This Celica,

This is the regular hunt, for 2013 they are hidden just like the supers were in 2012. Notice the circle flame logo, this will likely be a theme on the hunts for 2013.

And I pulled 2 of the Super Torinos as well:

The circle/flame logo and this message is printed on the treasure hunt cards and at least partially obscured by the car in the blister. Not sure, but maybe this is a temporary thing until the learning curve is over.

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
I finally saw that BOD this morning. Pulled a 442, Celica and a couple MM but I was to late for the hunts. I really like that Super Torino. Congrats :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
9,012 Posts
Nice Finds Guys Congrats.:wave::thumbsup:

·
Registered
28 Posts
The Showroom Collections are not rare. They are are part of the new series for 2013.
Once again, thank you very much! Im absorbing all these great facts and tips from very well matured and well mannered users here unlike paintball forums I frequent everyday : )

1 - 14 of 14 Posts