Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was lucky enough to be at a walmart this morning when a frewsh case was being pegged, 8 cars total, 2 were doubles. i bought 1 through 6

they are 1/64, wider rubber tires then usual
#1-way 2 fast
#2-SOO FAST
#3-32 FORD COUPE
#4-T-BUCKETT
#5-BONE SHAKER
#6-ALTERED STATE

GONNA BE A 32 CAR SET, ONES LISTED ON THE BACK THAT ARE NOT MENTIONED IN THE ONES I GOT ARE

DAIRY DELIVERY
52 CHEVY PICK-UP
METRORAIL
40 FORD PICK-UP
56 FORD PANEL
56 FLASHSIDER
MIDNIGHT OTTO
MORRIS WAGON.

SOME SEEM TO HAVE SPECTRAFLAME PAINT, THEY WERE PEGGED NEXT TO THE ULTRA HOTS AND WERE 4.14 EACH, HOPE THIS HELPS, THEY ARE NEAT CARS, BETTER THEN THE ULTRA HOTS!!!!

as soon as i remember my photobucket password i can show you pics

·
senile old cajun
1,276 Posts
oh yea theres a couple in there im gonna have to get thanks for the heads up ttfn johnny :thumbsup: :cool:

·
Registered
616 Posts
Those are nice... can't wait to see what the Dairy looks like.... of course I will need help to get it as they will not be released in Canada. Thanks for the pics.

·
Registered
3,547 Posts
First I've heard of these , they look pretty nice. I guess all the good cars are going to be over $4.00 now. My wife is going to have to get a second job.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Saw 2 cases last night also but pass'd on them , for one the price and the wheels are not rubber (real riders ) they look like plastic with tread design & put on the hub. I will say they did a very good job on the paint on these , i'm sure someone on ebay will be asking the moon for them.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts