Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I decided to hit my usual "late to work anyway so why not" morning stop and while everything else was bare I was wandering around looking for some monster truck toys for my buddies kids bday and this is what greete me in the clearance aisle. I love these!! I'm not sure if they are particularly collectible or not. Are these openers and desk toys or are they better left in the pack for the future. I'm a mix kinda guy. If it is a special car or something htf I'll leave it packed but if it is common or I have a couple dupes I'll open one to play with. What is te collectibility or value of these? I actually found some of these before that are still packed so I would also trade one or two of them if someone is in love or need of them.

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cool thanks. I actually gave the maroon TT to this little black boy on the subway who was sitting brig ignored by his mother while she played with a PSP. I was just gonna open it to play with at my desk with my other desk toys so I felt better giving that little boy a big smile. Well worth the dollar i spent on it. I have another one of that color at home in the package anyway. I do need a few German sports cars in the mix here though. Lol. Thanks for the confirmation though.

·
Registered
4,561 Posts
I like the speed machines to a point because they have more details and tampos and different wheels but around here they go for the same price as Hot Ones or Boulevard so at least a metal base would have been nice.

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I like the speed machines to a point because they have more details and tampos and different wheels but around here they go for the same price as Hot Ones or Boulevard so at least a metal base would have been nice.
Yeah I really like them for that reason too but here they are in the system at Wally's for te same price as the main line standard cars. A whopping $0.88 makes it a no brainer. Wish I could find more but they're long out of production.

·
Premium Member
9,267 Posts
Nice Finds Congrats.:wave::thumbsup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts