Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw the layout and it looks like we will keep M2 and add M2 Autolifts. It also looks like we will keep JLs and add JL 1:24s. They moved the diecast area 3 aisles over from it's present location to across from the bicycle racks

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
yep did a reset here too, got the m2 auto-trucks in, did see the price/upc for the auto haulers! which is cool just wish they could have them stocked soon. and wish they would put the auto-lifts up, i need/want that lift so bad LOL autozone has em but no stock...and yes they are keeping the JL's however they did add more of those (imo) STUPID nano cars which are just way too small, and not my type of thing. they have added muscle machines 1:64 and 1:24. not big on those though. i hate how cartoony they are and stuff is way off scale.. buuuuuuuut the 1:24 american classics truck and camping trailer is on sale for 13$!!!!! im happy at that and going to get me a ford f100 soon(wish they had the one with the car trailer but no!) and seems they have removed the tag for the 1:64 motor max american classics :( was hoping they would restock those. but cant wait till the reset is done to see what else is new!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts