Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Administrator
49,864 Posts
Our Walgreens had greatly reduced their toy aisle allocation about a month ago for Summer items as well. Will make an effort to check out our closest one this evening...

...still a small area and all old case lots. :frown2:

·
Registered
5,808 Posts
what's up with no rubber tires on this Euro series?

First the garage, now a sub series of car culture of which an earlier release had the nice wheels

I hope they aren't pricing these repackaged mainline style cars at any more than $1.50 to $2. I will pay 3.50 to $4 for the Japan series, but not these....

somethings going on here....

[bythe way, evil... Walgreens is a national drug store chain like CVS and Rite Aid...]

·
Registered
5,808 Posts
They all have rubber tires.
are we sure about this?

I just found the red Fiat at Walgreens today, had it in hand and... looking at the wheels... it appears they are one piece wheels with the rim/hub pattern just stamped onto the wheel... just like all the plastic mainline cars... and the axle popping thru the middle (?)

are they 1 piece rubber?... I thought the rubber tires were wrapped around a metal or plastic rim so the wheel will freely spin?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.