Hobbyist Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So have any of you found JL cars at Walgreens? I have searched at least 10-15 in the 3 surrounding states and never seen 1 car or even a peg space for them. Do they no longer carry them? I've searched Pa, De, and Md. Not one.

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've hit all the rite aids around and same thing nada. Only places I've ever seen them an sparsely is Walmart, TRU and 2 hobby stores and there is no thrill of the hunt at the little hobby shops cause they will mark up any cars of value or only have older series and cars of little interest and priced based on the market.

Is the price point the reason for such poor distribution?

What stores carry them in the NE?

·
Registered
627 Posts
And where are these JL at Rite Aid and Walgreens rumors coming from?

I haven't seen a JL at Walgreens since about 2007, and I haven't seen a JL at Rite Aid since about 2005.

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Nice. I'll have to hit tHe publix when I'm down visiting my mom in Florida. I like that store.

I was lookin t the JL sight as to whereo buy and that's where I was getting Walgreens and rite aid from.

I would add John Deere dealers for the JD line of vehicles. I need to stop by my local one since they transferred some In for me. Hoping there is a WL in there somewhere.

·
Banned
255 Posts
So have any of you found JL cars at Walgreens? I have searched at least 10-15 in the 3 surrounding states and never seen 1 car or even a peg space for them. Do they no longer carry them? I've searched Pa, De, and Md. Not one.
10-15 Walgreens. Do you work? All for toy cars :confused:

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
I was lookin t the JL sight as to whereo buy and that's where I was getting Walgreens and rite aid from.
I'd suspect very out-of-date information that nobody has bothered to update. The only die-cast I see at Walgreen's these days are Hot Wheels, and there are no Rite Aids left in my neck of the woods.

·
Registered
2,470 Posts
10-15 Walgreens. Do you work? All for toy cars :confused:
You are a clown. I have been to 100's of stores looking for toy cars. I have had as many as 3 jobs at a time, been married AND have kids. Got anything to say now?! He may have hit 10-15 Walgreens, but never said it was in one day. Dealer X, I sure hope you come out to play and stop hiding.

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
You are a clown. I have been to 100's of stores looking for toy cars. I have had as many as 3 jobs at a time, been married AND have kids. Got anything to say now?! He may have hit 10-15 Walgreens, but never said it was in one day. Dealer X, I sure hope you come out to play and stop hiding.
Ding ding ding. We have a Winnah.

Trolling the waters again he is. Better get a bigger boat. He's comin up off the bottom again.

·
Banned
4,640 Posts
HAHAH, now he pissed of someone who will school him..

·
Banned
255 Posts
Who do you think you're talking too champ? I just asked a question.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.