Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I stopped at mt Walgreens today and asked the manager when they would get their Christmas HWs. The manager said they usually get their big truck load on Oct 25th and shortly afterwards they have the HW sale. T
Once he brought me out a sealed box and let me go through it. When I was done I put them neatly back in the box and he put it back in the back room. Pretty nice of him. He said he knows a couple of weeks ahead of time when something will be on sale so I will stop in before the 25th and get more info.

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Walgreens here hasn't stocked Hotwheels in over two months....I might have to check back to see if they get in new stock on the 25th.

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
Walgreen's does occasionally put their Hot Wheels on sale. Check newspaper circulars and online ads. If they do, I'll stop in and clean out some old stock.

·
Premium Member
10,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
They maybe getting in their Holiday stuff but I'm pretty sure that most of it won't get put out till Black Friday.
My Walgreen manager said he has the HWs out by Nov.1 or sooner.

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
They usually put them in a big mini dump bin too. Found 2 Th's in a one of their mini Dump Bins.
Hope it's not one of those displays they had last year. Had to sit on the floor to look through it and it was LOADS of fun putting everything back so it wasn't a total mess (and I failed at that)

·
Registered
55 Posts
OP, I like the way you think. its all about who you know, and you never know until you ask.

All this talk about sales, make me want to scout cars just for their wheels!

thinks for the heads up

1 - 13 of 13 Posts