Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently cleaned this carb, the gaskets and diaphrams look fine, but when I reinstalled it and tried to start, it floods bad enough for gas to come from mouth of carb, and also wets my plug. It wasn't doing this before I cleaned it, what am I doing wrong? I clean walbro carbs all the time, but this is my first rotary. It is on a kawasaki blower. Also is there a good site with trouble shoot type info on these carbs?
THANKS!
WT

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I fixed it!

I recently cleaned this carb, the gaskets and diaphrams look fine, but when I reinstalled it and tried to start, it floods bad enough for gas to come from mouth of carb, and also wets my plug. It wasn't doing this before I cleaned it, what am I doing wrong? I clean walbro carbs all the time, but this is my first rotary. It is on a kawasaki blower. Also is there a good site with trouble shoot type info on these carbs?
THANKS!
WT
I must have accidentally grabbed a stiffer spring when I put it back together the 1st time, adjusting the needle valve lever solved the problem. THANKS for the help, and the manual site!
WT

1 - 4 of 4 Posts