Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I bought these in an auction the other day but haven't received them yet.

I really want to find out if I can see a BP logo hiding under the big green 3.
The second Porsche at the back wasn't all that exciting. Until today.

I got this one in the mail:

Japanese issue. The 14 is different, the colour of the interior is different, window tint is different...I like. :wave:

Nothing to compete with this one: http://www.mboxcommunity.com/cfalkens/Matchbox/Catalog/MI/MI001-200/MI003/ChF-MI003.htm

But it's something...

·
Registered
763 Posts
Ah yes the other Japanese issue Porsche Turbo. The 14 without a box is only found in the Japanese packs. When the model was released worldwide they altered the print to add a box around the 14.

I am sure you will be able to see the BP logo under the "3" of the other one. You have to hold the model up to see it though and look at an angle. You don't tend to see it straight on. Looking at an angle you see the outline of the old BP shield logo, and then you can see the logo better.

:) :D :p

·
Registered
4,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ah yes the other Japanese issue Porsche Turbo. The 14 without a box is only found in the Japanese packs. When the model was released worldwide they altered the print to add a box around the 14.

I am sure you will be able to see the BP logo under the "3" of the other one. You have to hold the model up to see it though and look at an angle. You don't tend to see it straight on. Looking at an angle you see the outline of the old BP shield logo, and then you can see the logo better.

:) :D :p
I shall try that. And then I will keep it with the BP BMW and IROC that I've got. In their boxes. Opened boxes. LDLM. Liberal diecast liberation... :hat:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts