Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
8,132 Posts
Thats looking cool too. I have liked the variations that people put into the kit. Its really great for customizing the finish. Most show cars can/should be finished in pretty much one way... this one can be clean, dirty, glossy, flat, stock, cutomized further...

I want to do one in black. I guess it could be Himmler's Hauler or Goebbles/ Guzzler

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thats exactly What I'm Thinkin...."Undead Nazi staff Car" with a Rob Zombie twist.....Sounds like a cocktail....MMMMM cocktails......No!too early,Must resist

·
Registered
8,878 Posts
Very COOL GHOUL build! :thumbsup: Perfect time of year for this kit too!

Now if only the Ghost og castle Mare would hit the shelves.

·
Laird of Dunans Castle
3,902 Posts
Cool bit o'work there, buddy! Two thumbs up! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
5,433 Posts
Very nice nightsky!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:.
It looks like it's been out in the desert for ages!

Chris.:)

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Nightsky that is freaking wild looking how you did this rommels rod up making it look like its been running thru the sand dunes for a while:thumbsup:!Now all you need to complete the scene is a customized base !:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Thanks,Espescialy coming from you guys!There is still some work.I need to finish the headlights,hood orn,windshields....etc....I have been thinking of a base but i havent got a clue what I should build.Perhaps something Raiders of the Lost Arkish.

·
Curmudgeon
6,622 Posts
Well done Nightsky, she's a beaut! Be sure to post follow-up photos when she's done.

BTW, I gotta agree with djnick66--there's really no right or wrong way to build this one. Out-of-the-box stock or fully customized, pristine or weathered to death, they all look good.

·
Curmudgeon
6,622 Posts
Here are some more pics...Gettin close now
Lookin' good there Nightsky! Well, not good, but...oh, you know what I meant. ;)

Under the heading of "constructive criticism", compared to the rest of the heavily-weathered rod I think the spare tire cover looks too bright and pristine. Is that intentional, or have you simply not gotten around to that yet?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts