Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
senile old cajun
1,120 Posts
admitting yer addiction is the first step to the cure lol great collection of vws i see some of the same ones i have.what is that holding them on the wall display in the first pic?ttfn johnny :thumbsup: :cool:

·
Registered
4,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Puppycat said:
Excellent pictures they look great. Where is the VW 10 Pack!!!!
Still needed, hate to pay evilbay prices

kadman said:
admitting yer addiction is the first step to the cure lol great collection of vws i see some of the same ones i have.what is that holding them on the wall display in the first pic?ttfn johnny :thumbsup: :cool:
The indivduals are held up with these wood strips that I make for all my carded displays...less wear on the card and dresses it up a little more than pushpins. The 4 and 5 packs are just little shelves at 20-ish degree angles with a little dowel at the front so they dont slide off. the little angle gives it more dimension.

carnut2256 said:
I did not realize you were such a big Bug lover! And what's with that trailer being towed by the flamed Bus?
Why a Big John's Trailer! Normally has a bug on it, but I couldnt decide on one today.

THanks everyone for the compliments!!!!

·
2011 VW NB Final Edition
1,796 Posts
A bit buggy are we?. Dang, I'm bugged too. I like the 1/87 scale stuff now. I picked a bunch of Wikings when I was in Germany. The detail is great. I need to find some enclosed cases from Giovanni or Carney for those (less dusting to do).

A good looking collection.

·
Registered
4,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
montegogt said:
Nice collection Chris! Ferrari's, Ford Gt's and VW's, I never would have figured that.
The VW's are a together collection, its nice to have a ollection that we both can enjoy. If you want to see a variation in collecting habbits, come visit sometime. Sometimes I question my own sanity :)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.