Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
a little fun... slight masking and adjustment done to pic so no visual clues..
but most HW bug lovers probably know these...name the series of each of these 4?!?

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
I know the bottom left is from the hall of fame series,and the one next to it looks like it might be from a 100% hw preferred series. The other two I'm not sure.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Upper left, 2004 holiday rods also came in blue green and red
lower left, hall of fame
upper right, auto milestones availible at wallmart only and imposible to find
lower right, 100% hotwheels preferred vw 3/4 in the set also had a purple vatiation other cars in the set were beetle cup, baja bug, vw drag bus mail in promos suposed to be in stores but were used as m,ail ins at last minute thats why people only found 3/4 to the set them the microbusses was also in the set realeased later to hobby stores only all came in 2 colors also and the microbuss card says vw bus the drag bus cards say vw microbuss???

·
Registered
12,345 Posts
Pablodragon said:
a little fun... slight masking and adjustment done to pic so no visual clues..
but most HW bug lovers probably know these...name the series of each of these 4?!?

Top Left - 2005 Holiday Rods
Top Right - Milestones
Bottom Left - Hall of Fame
Bottom Right - 100% Preferred/Auto Affinity

And I don't even collect bugs. :D

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
the green one never showed up here we got in alot of hall of fame cars but like 5 models and 100 of each when tru did the promo i think the promo messed up distribution i got 5 off the bay for 50$ shipped more then there worth though

and the holiday rods the green ones were arround and i found 1 blue one never seen the white or red still need to get them

the automilestones was at wallmart only and my wally employees only hung 5 cars from the set on the pegs i was there when the employee on break bought the rest are other wally never got them i want it real bad bug its like 15-20 on the bay not worth it

the 100% series i got all of them thanks to realatives my fred meyers had 2 of the vws from the set they had 37 orange bugs and 16 blue bajas none of the others were there and the manager said they came in one big dump bin from another location i bought them all and used most for traders

1 - 10 of 10 Posts