Hobbyist Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 168 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to get a thread started to find out who is coming and what class everyone will be running.

·
Premium Member
3,241 Posts
St Johnsbury has a adjustable timing 19turn class called 19turn pro and a fixed 19turn class callled stock pan. NEOT people will have to run komodo dragons in the stock pan class or run a class of there own. See everyone Sunday

Bob T

·
Registered
900 Posts
it would be best when you register to say 19t adj, 19t fixed or 27t because the names of the class are going to get confused! what st j calls "stock" = 19t fixed.

·
Registered
900 Posts
i will try to clear this up the best i can. the sk class is the only differant set of rules and they have been told to setup there stuff to neot rules.
the other classes have the same rules as neot the names are just differant.
as as far as i know the guys that have been running adj 19t are going to run 19t fixed which is normally has an a ,b and c heat so that should be big class.
what neot calls stock (27t) the toy box calls sportsman so just look at registration form closely or write 19t or 27t on it.

·
Registered
2,457 Posts
I'm still confused. Ken did I understand correctly that they will be running 3 shock setups on SK's? Someone please post a link to the actual rules that will be used saturday to govern the SK pro stock class. Nick if your reading this, help us out bro. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
6,234 Posts
No he said the cars that normaly run there where told to change there cars to the NEOT tour rules. SO NO they will NOT BE ANY SHOCKS in the cars. only 1 dampner tube and one SPEC center shock. Thats what I gather out of the post.

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
omnis85 said:
No he said the cars that normaly run there where told to change there cars to the NEOT tour rules. SO NO they will NOT BE ANY SHOCKS in the cars. only 1 dampner tube and one SPEC center shock. Thats what I gather out of the post.
So, I can run 3 shocks on my solid car, as long as it has a 19 turn motor right? :confused: Just Kidding... I know nick will be using SKOR rules for the S/K class, he has stated that many times. We should be all set. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
885 Posts
6 of us will be coming over on sunday morning, don't have too good of a time at the daaaawgggg house.

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
Dogghouse? just a bar or better than that? wheres the strip club all racetracks have strip clubs near them. Roadtrip to Montreal!!!! bring your birthcerts. so ya can get back into the USA and race on Sunday. HA HA

1 - 20 of 168 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.