Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,228 Posts
Heh. I used to do that all the time with my old Aurora Spindrift model. Being menaced by Guinea pigs...Never did see the original Voyager kit when I was younger.

·
Registered
5,071 Posts
Heh. I used to do that all the time with my old Aurora Spindrift model. Being menaced by Guinea pigs...Never did see the original Voyager kit when I was younger.
I did the same thing with my old Spindrift. I think it was menaced by snails though.

bg,

Nice composition and cool Voyager!

·
Starship Class
11,937 Posts
Great shots and perfectly appropriate! Good looking model build there, too! :thumbsup:

I had first imagined that you were talking about Star Trek's USS Voyager and was trying to figure out how it fit in someone's backyard. :confused:

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well, I am NO expert, but when I saw Mobieus had re released, it took 2 seconds to order one!

·
Premium Member
2,826 Posts
My backyard had redwoods, hillsides and a narrow creek with a little sandy beach. I clearly remember afterschool adventures out there with my Aurora Spindrift, the Voyager, the Flying Sub and the Invaders Saucer, and sailing and sinking my Aurora Seaview around at the bottom of a small waterfall.
I really miss that backyard, and will forever treasure those memories. Thanks for the memory jog, =bg=! :wave:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts