Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
I make movies
2,575 Posts
Looks great!The lighting looks fantastic and the paint job on the deflector is excellent.

So why did this thread get deleted off Cult's forum? I think I can guess, but I sure hope that I'm wrong. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Looks great, F91! I'm glad to have been able to help out in whatever way I helped out! ;)

This message has not been edited by XxxxXXxxx nor will it ever be today, nor any other day.

·
Registered
4,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ivan, Thats the regular version. Thomas, once again I thank you. Nova, I don't want to get in a war, the deflector is my fav part too!

·
Registered
4,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Like I said, for whatever reason, I'd like to stay out of it. There are so many good people on the boards, I don't want to cross anyone. Thanks for the props Capt.

·
Starship Class
12,006 Posts
Well, since the other thread was deleted for whatever reason :freak: , I'll say it again:

FANTASTIC looking build-up! ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE! It's good enough to be a special effects model! GREAT JOB! I don't think anyone can do anything with that kit that you haven't done! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Dang Perfesser, That's very nice of you to say. Thanks to you all. I am very humbled by your comments.

·
Registered
4,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
All interior lighting was done with CCFL's from allelectronics.com -thanks Jersey!

·
I make movies
2,575 Posts
Well I'm not intending to start a war, I just think its a fantastic looking model and it a shame that there is anywhere that you can't post it for ANY reason! There, nuff said.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts